- Wednesday, 7 December 2016 11:30
Standard Chartered is looking for a new European headquarter after the U.K. decided to leave the European Union.
- Wednesday, 7 December 2016 11:16
Swiss bank already provide detailed information to the U.S. authorities under the terms of the Fatca tax law. Now, the U.S. is extending the demands on foreign banking institutes – much to the disquiet of the finance industry.
- Wednesday, 7 December 2016 11:03
Credit Suisse boss Tidjane Thiam sees more job cuts as one key step to slashing spending at Credit Suisse. What did he have to say about how and where?
- Wednesday, 7 December 2016 10:15
Simmons & Simmons is bolstering its financial institutions practice with the hire of a veteran UBS lawyer as a senior consultant in London.
- Wednesday, 7 December 2016 09:45
The Swiss consumer credit and leasing firm cashgate has appointed a new chief executive. The head of sales at Aduno payment services company is taking charge.
An overview of Swiss finance people moves.
- Alfred Mettler: «Trump's Economic Nirvana Will Be Impossible to Achieve»
- Thomas Fedier: «What Sets a Truly Successful Wealth Manager Apart»
- Martin Dahinden: «We Are Turning Into What Others Think About Us»
- Andreas Britt: «Innovation Labs – Merely PR?»
- Albert Steck: «The Year the Disasters Were Cancelled»
Compare my salary
Feeling Underpaid? Benchmark your salary by job title, company and location. Find out where you stand in minutes.