- Friday 21 October 2016 11:39
The looming departure of the U.K. from the European Union is adding pressure on Credit Suisse to cut costs even more than the company already planned to do, according to top managers at the bank.
- Friday 21 October 2016 09:08
The Swiss government wants to help the two big banks avoid astronomical fines for mis-selling mortgage-backed securities in the U.S. Part of the argument used by the top diplomat in charge of the mission is the importance of the banks for the financial stability.
- Thursday 20 October 2016 16:42
Lombard Odier continues to expand in Europe, opening private bank offices in Italy.
- Thursday 20 October 2016 14:35
Switzerland's UBS and Amazon are testing an interactive dialogue tool. And it is about much more than merely another chat function.
- Thursday 20 October 2016 14:06
The U.S. ambassador to Switzerland has complained that Swiss bank have stopped serving U.S. clients. Surely, a slap in the face for Swiss banking, which has just emerged from years of relentless pounding by U.S. authorities.
- Alpine Gold Vaults are the New Swiss Bank Accounts
- Wall Street's Spiritual Guru
- Goldman Banker Goes from $9 Million Payday to «Disappearing» in Libya
- The Tax Audit from Hell for the Super-Rich
- Malaysian PM's Wife Booted from Awards Ceremony
- John Cryan's Peevish Questions for BlackRock's Larry Fink
- PM's Wife's Love of Birkin Bags, Jewelry Takes Center Stage
- 1MDB: What’s a Few Missing Billions Among Friends?
An overview of Swiss finance people moves.
- Michael Benz: «Adapt or Vanish in a New World of Private Banking»
- Oliver T. Bussmann: «Why Blockchain Won't Disrupt Banks First»
- Katharina Bart: «Wealthy Families Must Face Uncomfortable Truths»
- Stefan Kreuzkamp: «The Trump Candidacy Will Permanently Change the U.S.»
- Ursula Finsterwald: «Sustainability Needs to Be Redefined»
Compare my salary
Feeling Underpaid? Benchmark your salary by job title, company and location. Find out where you stand in minutes.